Puppy Training is the Most Important Education Your Puppy Can Get.
Congratulations on getting your new puppy! The first 6 months of your puppy’s life is the most crucial time in your dog’s life. Whatever he learns in this time – either positive or negative experiences will shape his behavior and personality for the rest of his life. This is why it is so important that you have a specific plan or a guideline to help you when raising your puppy.
What can Puppy Classes Do for You?
In a puppy class, our certified instructors can help you define what your idea of your dream dog is, and can help you train your puppy to behave the way you want. Our customized puppy classes focus on teaching you the goals you most want to work on including:
- Basic commands such as sit, down, come, walking on a loose leash
- How to interact with other dogs politely on and off the leash
- Recognizing which dogs you should and should not socialize your puppy with
- How to interact with other people on and off the leash
- How to build confidence in your puppy to new surfaces, new experiences, and new environments
- How to get your dog ready for grooming and vet exams so your groomer or vet will welcome you and your dog back every time
- How to set up a potty training and crate training program that works with little to no accidents in your home
- How to stop puppy biting our mouthing
- How to prevent unwanted behaviors like digging, destructive chewing, or barking
- How and what to feed your puppy and what to look for in a good dog food
Join us for our puppy classes and let us show you how to raise your puppy into a healthy, happy dog.
Cost: $180.00 + GST for 6 weekly group lessons Start Dates: Thursday, June 6, 2013 at 6pm Where: Especially 4 Pets (436 16th Ave NE)
Cost: $180.00 + GST for 6 weekly group lessons
Start Dates: Thursday, June 6, 2013 at 6pm
Where: Especially 4 Pets (436 16th Ave NE)