Train Your Dog to Be the Ultimate Canine Companion.
In a dog friendly city like Calgary, who doesn’t want to take their dog with them everywhere they go? Welcome to the core of our dog training program! Here is where we teach you how to train your dog to be a well behaved canine companion no matter where you are, who you are with, or what you do. Unlike conventional classes, everything in our program is designed to teach you how to train your dog to be obedient in real world situations, where you need it the most.
Why Choose Our Dog Training Program?
- You get step by step instruction to show you how to keep your dog’s attention even with major distractions in class
- You get to learn from others as well as yourself
- Small group classes allow our trainers to develop a program custom designed for you and your dog
- We understand no two dogs train alike – our trainers are trained in a variety of techniques to help you achieve your best results with your dog.
- Train your dog to respond to you reliably even without the presence of food in the long run.
What We Teach
- How dogs learn and how it applies to training your dog to make communicating with your dog that much easier
- Teach your dog to pay attention to you no matter what is going on around him
- Sit and Down commands and when they would be most practical for use
- Leash training and leash manners for your dog
- Our bomb proof Come command designed with an emergency “Oh Shoot!” button if and when you need it most
- Teach your dog how to greet other people and other dogs on leash
- A Boundary Stay that you can take with you anywhere you go
Cost: $180.00 + GST for 6 weekly lessons Start Dates: Saturday, April 20, 2013 at 11am Monday, May 13, 2013 at 6pm Where: Especially 4 Pets, (436 16th Ave NE Calgary, Alberta)
Cost: $180.00 + GST for 6 weekly lessons
Start Dates: Saturday, April 20, 2013 at 11am
Monday, May 13, 2013 at 6pm
Where: Especially 4 Pets, (436 16th Ave NE Calgary, Alberta)